We're not solving a small problem and we're not doing it the lousy way. We are building end-to-end products, processes, and infrastructure to enable distributed engineering teams to form and operate.
At Gemography, you will have a massive impact: you will help define marketing strategy and turn big ambitious ideas into content and campaigns that inspire. You will create gorgeous content & campaigns that thousands of people interact with every single day.
What you'll do day-to-day
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing activity, along with recommendations for improvement & optimization.
- Manage budgets and schedules to ensure all initiatives are delivered as planned.
- Help with testing of landing page forms, webinar forms, and other workflows.
- Work across multiple aspects of marketing, including product marketing, social media, email, and content creation.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs on an ongoing basis, and report back to internal stakeholders.
- Own the implementation and ongoing management of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Implementing A/B tests to optimize email performance and achieve customer retention goals
Our marketing stack
- Performance Marketing: Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads.
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, Sendgrid.
- Outreach: Apollo, Gmail.
- Collaboration: Whimsical, Notion, Linear.
- Design: Webflow, Figma.
What we're looking for
- Analytically minded, comfortable manipulating, visualizing and interpreting data in excel.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and proactive approach to getting things done.
- Strong design aesthetic with a passion for clear and simple marketing communication.
- You are intellectually curious, with an appetite to test new approaches & continually improve marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in fast paced cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity with copywriting/copy-editing skills.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing roles (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus).
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours.
- Perks (Headspace, Spotify, Netflix ...)
- 24-days paid-time-off.
- Health insurance.
- Always learning.