We're the world’s leading social network and community of investors and traders. Our mission is to provide the platform to host the global conversation for investors and traders of all types of assets, styles, and experience levels to connect, learn, profit, and have fun.
From our beginnings as inventors of the cashtag (e.g. $TSLA), we have grown to millions of members and become the defining voice of “social finance.” We're the only place to get a pulse on the markets and ideas you care about.
Our community continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for passionate team members to join us as we reimagine the future of financial media, investing & trading services, and the tools for the next generation.
What You’ll Do
You'll be responsible for building new features and improving existing ones that benefit millions of users across our platform. Engineers will work closely with product, design, and other team members to solve challenging problems and deliver delightful user experiences.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience with software development
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Fluency with Golang, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Redis
- Experience with OpenAPI, gRPC, Thrift, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, AWS or, GCP
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with Terraform, Valut, CDK, etc.
- Continuous integration and deployment tools
- Secure development best practices
Qualities We Look For
- Craftsmanship: Simply put, you give a shit about the work you do and have empathy for who you do it with and for.
- Always Learning: Your thirst for knowledge, new challenges and bettering yourself never ends personally and professionally.
- Impactful: You want to make an impact at scale and recognize that consistent, regular execution is how you get there. As we like to say, small wins equal big things!
- Hunger for Success: You bring a deep desire to succeed with a sense of controlled urgency.