We empower software engineers to land their dream remote job. We do so through matching with top tech companies, we help with interview prep, guarantee job stability and act as a tech career advisor and advocate.
We helped 100s of engineers from LATAM and Africa land great jobs at top tech companies who may otherwise have passed on their resume.
What companies are looking for
- Experience with data engineering, preferably in Python.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking.
- You are able to weigh tradeoffs, articulate complex ideas, and have precision about what you know and don't know.
- You enjoy staying on top of tech trends and hacking new things.
Bonus points if you have
- Hands-on experience in SQL tuning, schema design or analytical programming.
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow or similar technologies.
- A graduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
How we will support you
- Stipend to create your ideal work setup.
- Job stability (equivalent to local jobs).
- Flexible time schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Generous paid time-off.
- Work from anywhere.
- Competitive salaries.
- Learning and development.
- Perks: Spotify, Netflix and Headspace subscriptions.
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume or cover letter not required.
- Countries we support:
✓ LATAM: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina
✓ Africa: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Kenya