About Gemography (formerly United Remote)
By joining Gemography you get to work with top tech startups and engineering teams from New York, San Francisco and Paris on large-scale applications and systems.
- Turn technical requirements into a plan to execute, test and deliver on time.
- You'll work with other software engineers to build and own features across a modern tech stack.
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies.
- Mentoring your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship.
- Contribute to improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of at least one Backend framework (e.g Spring Boot, Django, Express ...)
- Strong knowledge of at least one Frontend framework (e.g React, Angular, Vue.js ...)
- You care about code quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and want to learn more about software best practices such as refactoring, clean code, CI/CD.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking.
- Proficiency in French or English required.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium 🎧and Netflix🍿accounts .
- Competitive gaming on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- 24-days paid time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension (CNSS).
For all questions regarding compensation, communication and interview process, please check our FAQ.