Gemography enables elite software and data engineers to work remotely with world-class distributed engineering teams.
It's long-term, remote and comes with an indefinite period employment contract. After you apply and go through our 3-steps screening process, you'll be selected to join a squad working with one of our partner startups.
- Turn functional specs into technical specs and then into code.
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- Write efficient, tested, and safe backend code that is easy to read and extend using Node.js.
- Design and implement ReactJS based UI components for web applications in Typescript, HTML and SCSS.
- Take a pragmatic approach in finding and fixing problems.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Proactively identify and drive changes as needed for assigned codebase, product area and/or systems.
- Identify performance and scalability issues as well as ideas to improve system performance and impact analysis.
- 1+ years of full-time work experience in software engineering, information technology, or related domains.
- You write production-level code in Node.js and are proficient in React.js
- Comfortable working with multiple database systems and architectures (SQL, NoSQL)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working with a globally distributed team is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium 🎧 and Netflix🍿 accounts .
- 24-days paid time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension.
- Resume/cover letter are optional.
- The job role is fully remote.
- It's long-term and comes with an indefinite period employment contract.