Our No-Code Digital Workforce Platform helps companies of all sizes automate across disparate applications, data sources, and documents while engaging users where they are - email, text, voice, and video communication channels.
Gain immediate value with our templated Digital Employees (like Alex, June, Drew, and Polly) or build your own Digital Employee from scratch with the only purpose-built hyperautomation platform.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Go developer;
- Strong knowledge of Programming Patterns;
- Strong knowledge of Postgres and Redis;
- Strong knowledge of Message broker like RabbitMQ, NATS;
- Experience in working with Docker, docker-compose;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Good understanding of Swagger schema;
- Good communication skills, team working;
- At least an intermediate level of written and speak English.
- Develop a scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable functionality;
- Design, develop, manage and support REST APIs;
- Develop secure integrations with external APIs;
- Design and implement system architecture;
- Write a clean high-quality reusable code, covering it with tests;
- Contribute to technical documentation;
- Collaborate with multi-timezone distributed team