Join Gemography and work directly with top tech companies from New York, LA, San Francisco and Paris on large-scale applications and systems.
This job role is long term, remote and comes with an indefinite term contract.
- You'll work with other software engineers to build and own features across a modern tech stack.
- Turn technical requirements into a plan to execute, test and deliver on time.
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies.
- Mentoring your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship.
- Contribute to improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of at least one Backend framework (e.g Django, Express ...)
- Strong knowledge of at least one Frontend framework (e.g React, Angular, Vue.js ...)
- You care about code quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and want to learn more about software best practices such as refactoring, clean code, CI/CD.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking.
- Proficiency in French or English required.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium 🎧 and Netflix🍿 accounts .
- 24-days paid time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension.
- Resume/cover letter are optional.
- The job role is fully remote.
- It's long term and comes with an indefinite period employment contract.