We are a new, human-centric, healthcare company focused on revolutionizing the $1.5 trillion health and wellness industry - starting with the pharmacy experience. By combining the friendly relationship you would expect from a corner drugstore with the efficiency of a national pharmacy, We aims to make managing prescriptions simple, efficient and most importantly – safe and easy for customers.
Our Tech team is growing, and we’re looking for a Software Engineer who’s passionate about the healthtech space with the desire to make an impact and help us achieve our patient-centric vision.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, architect and implement software that earns the love and trust of our patients
- Deliver value in end-to-end experiences for our customers
- Build state of the art products for medication scheduling and delivery, in addition to existing applications
- Be immersed in a cross-functional product team collaborating on strategy and roadmap development for short, medium and long term
- Partner with product management, design, data, marketing and operations to understand stakeholder needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of all sides of our business by continually learning our tech stack as well as our pharmacy, customer experience, and logistics operations
- Contribute to personal and team development by establishing goals for yourself and participate in knowledge sharing with your coworkers
- Promote ambitious but sustainable growth through investment in resilient systems that minimize support burdens
What we’re looking for:
- 3 or more years of software development experience
- Experience designing cloud-based software at scale
- Great communication skills
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team
- An inquisitive, creative, and analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Startup and/or healthcare experience is a plus!
- Growing from within: You will work in an empowering environment that promotes product team autonomy and rewards innovative thinking
- Making an impact: Excited to help us achieve our patient-centric vision
- Curiosity: We foster a culture of learning and growth, empowering our employees to continuously challenge themselves and live curiously
- Living our values: accountability, collaboration, awareness, and agility
We look for people with passion, humility, and curiosity. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out - and set you apart - especially if your career has taken some exceptional twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.