A new and exciting venture that launches in 2021, We have been finding new ways to bring NFTs to music fans in the ways they love and find usable. We are a powerhouse in the music industry with signed artists including Whitney Houston, Doja Cat, H.E.R., Quincy Jones, John Legend, TLC, Charlie Puth, Jacob Collier, G-Eazy, AURORA, The Kid LAROI, Alesso and more.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Lead React engineer to lead the front-end development and influence critical architectural decisions. You will be tackling important challenges such as scalability and privacy concerns. You will significantly impact the direction of our products and user experience for a platform supporting millions of users. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with some of our brand partners that are household names across the entertainment, sports media, and crypto industries.
- Lead critical design decisions around the architecture of the platform
- Translate technical requirements into scopes of work
- Manage a team of engineers
- Thoroughly understands software development methodology.?
- Thoroughly understands development architecture standards.?
- Train and mentor staff with less experience. Resolve elevated issues.
- Thoroughly understands business functions and technology needs.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients. Perform systems analysis activities.
- Interfaces with cross-functional team members and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
Required Skill sets
- 5+ years React.js
- 2+ years Mobx / Redux
- 2+ years Material UI
- Strong test writing skills using Jest
- Experienced debugging skills
- 7+ years development experience
- Strong knowledge of consuming RESTful API?s
- Experience with payment systems (Stripe, Paypal, Coinbase)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time and work independently within a distributed engineering organization
- Experience developing software using an Agile Scrum methodology
- 3+ years using Git or other SCM tools
- E-commerce experience
- CI/CD tools - Github Actions
- Vector Graphics and animations
- Full Stack involvement
- Containerization / Docker
- Google Analytics or other Analytic platforms
- Hands-on experience in Ethereum or Tezos chains