About Gemography (formerly United Remote)
We're not solving a small problem and we're not doing it the lousy way. We are building end-to-end products, processes, and infrastructure to enable distributed engineering teams to form and operate.
At Gemography, you will have a massive impact: you will help define sourcing strategy and turn big ambitious ideas into outreach campaigns that inspire.
What You'll Do Day-to-day
- Own full cycle sourcing from intake to prospect to candidate conversion.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline.
- Constant interaction with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Measure and improve response and conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline.
- Networking through industry contacts, events/meetups, online groups and social media.
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting, ad hoc reports, and presentations as needed.
- Contacting Industry partners for candidate referrals.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Keen knowledge of current, trending, and new sourcing tools and platforms.
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed.
- You are intellectually curious, with an appetite to test new approaches & continually improve sourcing efforts.
- Ability to work in fast paced cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity with copywriting/copy-editing skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium and Netflix accounts.
- 24-days paid-time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension.